Keeping industry informed
Biotechnology Initiative White Paper
- The History, Current Status, and Future Direction for the California
Community Colleges Biotechnology Initiative: Helping Meet the California Biotech Industry Need for an Operational Workforce
California Biotechnology Workforce Training Needs for the 21st Century
- This study forecasts the biotechnology industry's workforce skills training requirements anticipated over the next five years to ten years.
CCLC Fast Facts 2008 - Fast Facts Regarding California Community Colleges
- Statistical comparisons of California Community Colleges, California State Universities, and Universities of California. Published by the Community College League of California.
IGDA Game Development Curriculum Framework
- This Curriculum Framework was prepared by a workgroup of the International Game Developers Association and released in February, 2008. For more information about the organization go to: http://www.igda.org/education/
Integration of a Multimedia Educational Tool about Genetics and Genomics into the Community College
- As part of curriculum enhancement, "The New Genetics" courseware, first developed for medical personnel, has been tested and is being adapted for use in the Community College classroom. This report summarized the pilot phase of this NSF grant.
Training & Development Magazine
- Published by ASTD (American Society for Training & Development), the award-winning T+D magazine has heralded and even led the evolution of the profession from training and development to workplace learning and performance?with the purpose to deliver to its readers the emerging trends and proven best practices.