Business Technical Services
Growing your business
California's EWD programs offer business technical services through several programs. Chose the one that best meets your needs.
Advanced Technology Technical Consulting
Advanced technology companies need a partner, now more than ever, in their business – an organization that can respond with workforce training and technical solutions. The Centers for Applied Competitive Technologies (CACT) have 13 Centers located across California. Take advantage of the CACT's unbiased professional evaluation of your advanced technology processes.
Our business strategies and other technical services have proven results for California's advanced technology companies.
- Equipment selection and justification
- Industry, Professional and Process Certifications
- Sustainable practices and green technologies
- Process improvements
- Lean and Six Sigma deployment
- Business strategies
- Environmental regulation compliance
- Hands-on demonstrations of new equipment and technology
- Curriculum development to meet market demands
International Trade and Development
The Centers of International Trade Development (CITD) has 14 offices across California and assists thousands of companies annually in conducting international business. Our free or low-cost programs and services include one-on-one technical assistance and consulting, market research, training and educational programs, trade leads and special events.
The CITD is a place to learn about international matchmaking events and other programs taking place both in California and abroad. Let us help you succeed:
- Individualized assistance as an exporter, importer, or global marketing organization
- Export and import education programs for businesses and entrepreneurs
- "Help Desk" to ask questions about international trade and help solve international business transaction challenges